
Yes! YES! YES! You may think you are watching an "Herbal Essences" commercial but no...just me being sooo overjoyed that the air conditioning in my van is fixed. Omi Gosh, it has been broken for 5 years and every year I swear we are gonna get it fixed, but all those $$$ signs always scared me away. Well, I've had it with bad hair days...hair whipping in the wind and sweat pouring. Also borderline child abuse (does that include turning them shades of red while driving down the street??) and loosing my cool (haha) quickly because I am sweaty, hot and miserable. Enter car mechanic (dum dum de dah!!) I have done a Hyde to Jekell personality switch due to cool, quenching air in this HOT DRY UTAH Summer! SOOO happy!!
You can anticipate an excellent 우리카지노 bonus package deal with every of our beneficial real money casinos
ReplyDelete