Monday, June 7, 2010

Out with the "TO DO" list!!


Thats right I am throwing away my TO DO lists!! I have had hours of anxiety, passing up moments with my kids and then the dreaded let down of failure at the end of the day when I dont get all 20 things done (no joke, 20!) That isn't including all the in between mommy responsibilites like, diapers, coaching a fight, fixing owies, breaking up a fight, making a snack, givings baths, patching up after a fight. Anyway, you get the message. Of course I hafta have SOME structure, (yuck, I know) so appointments, dinner, and one household chore will make it on my "mental" to do list. Anyway, you get the message. Heres my super, ewper, duper schmooper good idea (any Mom that has seen SID the science kid, should've gotten that!!) Something new and differant (drum roll please)! The "I DID" list. K, so during the day I will jot down the things I've done on my list, and check them off of course-its all about checking the box!! And viola instant success and no guilt. Gotta love that. Jump on board people! Lets make this a happier, less drugged, more spontanious people!! Have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment