Thursday, March 26, 2009

Life Is Good!

When I stop to see the world through my kids eyes. I see just how much joy the world can bring. We take life WAY TOO seriously...and it robs us of so much happiness!

Sooo I get to just be SILLY sometimes...











How magical a fresh foot of snow is to them! It's an instant playground...waiting for adventure. When I stop thinking about the things I HAVE to do and think about the things I GET to do...Life brings so many more smiles.
Trying new things is invigorating. Get out of your rut and try something fresh and new! Even if its a differant flavor of ice cream!

4 comments:

  1. Your kids are to cute Ronda and you are such a great Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing those refreshing thoughts. Life really has such a great and fun outlook when you see it through your kids eyes. I think the trick is remembering to do just that. Cute pictures= cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good reminder sis! I've been thinking a lot about this the last few days. Good thing we've got kids to help us have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thus, the 우리카지노 supply of secure digital cost platforms is expected to fuel the demand for digital gambling

    ReplyDelete