Hey Ronda! Great blogging! I look forward to seeing things in your life. I also wonder why skiing isn't on your list of things you love. And I think your kids are awesome. You guys do a great job. Love you.
Hooray! I am so glad you found the Stratford blog, so I could find you guys. I left a post on your other blog before I saw this one. Is this the one I should follow?
Anyway, I do hope it is OK for me to peek in on you occasionally. I am excited to keep in touch with your cute family.
Ronda, I am so glad that you started one! It’s nice to have some way to see how you are doing!
ReplyDeleteLove Stephanie
Cute pictures Ronda. Blogging is a good way to keep up with each other. Welcome!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world sis! It's a fun way to keep in touch and share the day to day things. You sure have a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteHey Ronda! Great blogging! I look forward to seeing things in your life. I also wonder why skiing isn't on your list of things you love. And I think your kids are awesome. You guys do a great job. Love you.
ReplyDeleteMato
Hooray! I am so glad you found the Stratford blog, so I could find you guys. I left a post on your other blog before I saw this one. Is this the one I should follow?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I do hope it is OK for me to peek in on you occasionally. I am excited to keep in touch with your cute family.
San Marino is a 우리카지노 landlocked sovereign state surrounded by Italy
ReplyDelete